Nothing Beats SOAP!
SOAP is an all-in-one product which removes dirt from hands along with removing viruses. The product can also be used as a pre-cleaning step before using a hand sanitizer.
We've all been learning to live with the new "normal"; social distancing, quarantine, masks, etc. This has been effective in terms of slowing the spread of the virus but "hands" down our biggest weapon in the war against viruses? It’s good 'ol fashioned soap and water.
Why is soap the most effective means of killing the virus? When a virus comes into contact with surfaces it can live outside of the body for hours, maybe even days. Although disinfectants, lotions, and potions all containing more than 60% alcohol can be helpful, nothing quite does the job like soap can. The reason? Soapy water destabilizes the components holding the virus together, breaking it down. Soap contains fat-like substances known as amphiphiles, some of which are structurally very similar to the lipids in the virus membrane. The soap molecules “compete” with the lipids in the virus membrane. Much in the same way soap works to remove dirt from your skin, soap not only loosens the “glue” between the virus and the skin, but also the bond-like interactions that hold the proteins, lipids and RNA in the virus together. The virus is broken down and washed away.
Alcohol-based products, such as hand sanitizers and disinfecting products, contain a high percentage of alcohol solution (typically 60-80% ethanol) and kill viruses in a like fashion. However, soap is far better at this task because you only need a small amount of soap and water to be effective. Provided you are washing your hands well for the recommended 20+ seconds and at least 6 to 10 times per day specifically before meals, after returning home, etc. soap is your best defense for protecting yourself, loved ones, colleagues and customers against viruses.
In fact, if you are using hand sanitizer on dirty hands and don’t pre-clean your hands with soap, all that you are doing is sanitizing the dirt and not the surface that is underneath it. If you insist on using hand sanitizers to rid your hands of viruses, you should wash your hands with soap as a first step.
Features and Benefits
- SOAP is an all-in-one product which removes dirt and viruses from hands. Use as is or as a pre-cleaning step before using sanitizer.
- Available in liquid or powder form, fragrance-free SOAP is individually packaged in easy, on the go, single use packets for the right amount of hand washing soap every single time.
- Lightweight and easy to store and carry, you never need to touch a public soap dispenser again. Take them with you everywhere!
- SOAP comes in either 3-milliliter liquid or 1-gram powder packets. Both versions are available in 50-pack consumer cartons, 150-pack display boxes and 2,000-pack bulk boxes.
- Travel kit and pocket friendly, SOAP is ideal for travelers, people on the go, and for outdoor activities like boating, fishing, hunting, camping and hiking. The packets are also easily and safely shareable.
- Private labels available.
- Made from natural vegetable oils, won't dry your hands as hand sanitizers do.